Monday 22nd February 😃

Good morning Nursery! Welcome back to a new half term in nursery. We hope you all had a lovely half term and made the most of the lovely weather we have had. ☀️

Everyday at 2:30pm we will be having story time via google meets. Come and join us with a different story every day. It will also give parents the opportunity to ask any q’s they may have regarding the home learning pack. We look forward to seeing you this afternoon! This will be the same link everyday to access story time. 📘

http://meet.google.com/cnn-oprc-obw

Parent information:  Phone calls : Miss Sullivan will be calling today from a blocked number – please try and answer and if you can’t….. please email the nursery with a suitable time to call. It is a chance to see how you are all doing and to ask any questions. 📞

Let’s begin our learning with our morning prayer. Hands together!  In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit…….Amen.  Oh my God, you love me. You’re with me night and day. I want to love you always, in all I do and say. I’ll try to please you Father, bless me through this day……..Amen.  In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit……..Amen” 🙏🏼

Story of the week : This week we will be focusing on the story of ‘Hansel and Gretel’. Listen to the story and find out what happens. What part did you like best. 👂

Phonics: This week we are going to be learning a different aspect of phonics everyday. Today ‘s aspect is Environmental sounds. Listen to the sounds of everyday life and quess what they are. 👂

Maths : This week we are looking at the number 1-10 and what order they go in. Explore with the number blocks to find out! 🔢

Storytime: Today story is ‘Peace at last’. Listen to the story and talk about your favourite part. Why did you like that part? 👂

Why not end another fantastic day of home learning by giving thanks to God with the end of the day prayer… maybe you could choose your own prayer to say. 🙏🏼

At the end of the day we come to say thank you for your love today. Thank you for our families and all the friends you give to me. Guard me in the dark of night and in the morning send your light. Amen.

No Comments yet!

Your Email address will not be published.