Read every day for at least 10 minutes. Please remember your child must have their book signed. Every fortnight children are expected to do a book review of a book they have been reading or have read, children can pick these up from the classroom and stick them into their homework books
Please practice: poiuyt
Research some facts about a rainforest.
Create your own poster to present it to the class.
Work with a partner. Choose a times table (not 1, 2 or 10).
- Write out the times table, e.g. 1 x 3 = 3, 2 x 3 = 6, etc. 2. Say the first answer aloud, and write a rhyming word,
e.g. three, bee.
- Say the second answer and write a rhyming word, six, bricks.
- Keep going down the table, saying each answer and writing a rhyming word each time.
- Find someone in your family (not your partner) and show them the list of rhyming words.
- Can they guess the times table? Bring your lists of rhyming words into school.
Can you guess this?
A: son, won, wolf, front, month, other, mother
B: misbehave misdeal misfire mishear mislead misplace misread misspell mistake
C: miscalculate misfortune misinform misinterpret misjudge mismanage misunderstand misinformed misinterpreted mismanaged