Please practice: qwert
Stone girl Bone girl
Write a diary entry as the dog in stone girl bone girl. Write about when you were found by Mary Anning. How did you feel? Why were you at the top of the mountain? What happened?
When the fossil was sold, why did you disappear? Where did you go?
Start with …
Maths: Colour in the fractions
Use home-made cards 0-9 placed in a mug. Find a partner to work with. (pack of number cards printed at the back of the pack ready to be cut out)
- Take 3 cards each and arrange them to make a 3-digit number.
- Look at your number and write the number that must be added to it to make the next ten.
- Look at the next ten and write the number that must be added to it to make the next hundred.
- Add these two answers to make a 2-digit number.
5. Compare your numbers. The person whose number is nearest 50, takes a point.
6. Replace the cards, shake the mug and play again. 7. Continue playing until someone has ten points!
A: class, grass, less, stress, boss, fuss, gas, bus
B/C: accidentally, address, answer, appear, arrive, believe, bicycle, breath, build
Spellings should be practiced daily, please write them the homework book. Please also write them within sentences. These spellings have no linked pattern, but are needed for the new national curriculum.
Spelling group A’s spellings are to reinforce phonics patterns, any word in red does not follow the phonic rule.
Mr Everden and Miss Patel