Please send pictures so we know how you got on.
You will need:
Felt tip pens
Permanent marker (this is optional)
Shallow plate/bowl, something that is big enough to lay the kitchen towel in.
- Fold paper towel in half.
- Use the permanent marker and draw a picture. Use the whole space.
- Open the halved kitchen towel and colour in the clean side. The permanent marker should have gone through to the second half of the kitchen towel. Children can use this as a guide to colour the picture in.
- Fold the towel so the uncoloured side is on show.
- place the towel with the uncoloured side facing up.
- Watch the colours come through.