Remember to practise your spellings and multiplications and to read your reading record every night (30 minutes). Please remember to get your reading record signed also – indicate the name of the book and pages being read eg. Charlie and the Glass Elevator, Pages 1 – 52. Use the web links on the year 6 page for Numeracy and Literacy games to practise your skills. The spelling test takes place on Tuesday the 16st of April and homework is due in on Tuesday the 16nd of April.
Learn the year 3,4,5,6 spelling list.
Please see the school website if you run into difficulty. There are links that you can click on that will bring you to a tutorial that explains how to solve the problems.
1- BODMAS 001 – BODMAS BIDMAS
2- Column Method(Add/Subtract) 002 – Column Methods Add + Subtract
- Decimals 003 – Decimals
- Division 004 – Division
- Factor, Primes and Squares 005 – Factors,Primes + Squares
- Fraction adding 006 – Fraction Adding
- F/D/P/Equivalence 007- Frac Dec Perc Equivalence
- Fraction of a quantity 008 – Fraction of a Quantity
- Fractions of a shape 009 – Fractions of Shapes
- Multiply and divide by 10,100,100 010 – Multiply Divide by 10, 100, 1000
- Long Multiplication 011 – Long Multiplication
- Multiplying and multiples 012 – Multiplying and Multiples
- Negative numbers 013 – Negative Numbers
- Percentages 014 – Percentages
- Place Value 015 – Place Value
Design a ‘shared sacred space’ for a hospital, airport, prison or shopping. Consider how this could accommodate Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus and non-religious people.