Year 6 Homework 14.2.19
Remember to practise your spellings and multiplications and to read your reading record every night (30 minutes). Please remember to get your reading record signed also – indicate the name of the book and pages being read eg. Charlie and the Glass Elevator, Pages 1 – 52. Use the web links on the year 6 page for Numeracy and Literacy games to practise your skills. The spelling test takes place on Monday the 25th of February and homework is due in on Tuesday the 26th of February.
Complete the SATs comprehension paper (give yourself an hour).
1. Place Value and Number lines Homework_PlaceValue
2. Addition and Subtraction Homework_AdditionSubtraction
3. Multiplication and Division Homework_MultiplicationDivision
4. Fractions Homework_Fractions
5. Decimals Homework_Decimals
6. Percentages Homework_Percentages
Complete the AT2 question on the RE blog.
Create a 3d pirate prop for next half term. It could be a ship, a parrot or a treasure map etc. You decide!
Any questions, please contact us on the year 6 blog and we will help you as soon as we can!
Have a lovely half term.
Miss Lynch, Miss Cargill and Mr Everden