Read every day for at least 10 minutes. Please remember your child must have their book signed. Every fortnight children are expected to do a book review of a book they have been reading or have read, children can pick these up from the classroom and stick them into their homework books
Please practice: klzxc
Write a persuasive letter to Mr Devereux about why we shouldn’t have homework every night of the week
Ask your teacher for the sheet
Maths: fractions sheet (Ask your teacher for the sheet)
Sit by your window for ten minutes and count the cars that pass.
If not many go by then count cars parked down a local road.
- record the different colour of the cars, you will need about 20 cars.
- Record it in a tally chart
- Then change the data into a bar chart
- What colour is the most popular?
- What is the least popular?
- What is the difference between the most popular colour and the least popular colour?
Spellings: write the spellings within an interesting sentence.
A: thin, thick, think thump, thank, bath
B: angrily, clumsily, easily, happily, heavily, hungrily, lazily, luckily.
C: prettily, readily, speedily, steadily, wearily, hungrily, necessarily, guilty.
Mr Everden and Miss Patel