Question of the Day – Day 5

What superhero power would you want and why?

Please leave your response at the bottom of the post with your child’s name. Make sure to check the blog to see what others think and for the next question.

Royalty-Free Superhero Cartoon Stock Images, Photos & Vectors ...

15 Replies to “Question of the Day – Day 5”

1. If I could have any super power I would want to be able to fly because then I would never have to get on the DLR! Also, I think it would be fun!

2. If I could have a super power I would want to be really fast because then I could catch up to my cheetah friends!

3. I would be invisible and then I could eat all the cake and chocolate

4. “I would have super strength because I could pick a truck up and put it on the bad guys. Just like hulk” Sammy

5. I would want police rescuing power because I want to keep a nice city with no criminals and rescue nice people that need my help.

6. “I want to be a Super girl who can fly like miss Jackson and maybe one day we can fly together.”

7. I would want to be super fast, like Sonic the hedgehog, because I would be able to do lots of things in a very short time.

8. My power would be so I could fly because I’ve never been flying

9. My power would be so I could fly because I’ve never been flying and it would be fun

10. My power would be to fly Because I could fly up high and get to places quicker

11. Fly a lot because it hurts my legs when I walk. When I fly I will put my arm out because I want to be super women.

Ava M

12. Flying power because flying is really cool and could fly up to the sky.

13. My super power would be to fly really fast because I would beat everybody when we play tag your it. And I would like super vision to see through walls.

Your Email address will not be published.