10 comments on “AT 2- Autumn 1

• by going to the ,school and wearing the uniform and repeating school’s routine. I’ve been here for years so that how I know am part of the school, I been elected as a school councilor. The logo also part of the school its on the website the logo so represent the school.

• Jake Roberts says:

Since I was three years old I have attended OLSJ. I feel a part of the group because I wear the school uniform. In addition I have learnt how to follow the Gospel values which help me in my everyday life.=)

• Joelinda says:

I know i’m part of OLSJ because i have the logo on my uniform,i participate in stuff, im not ignored and loved and cared by everyone and my name is on the register.I also know im part of OLSJ because of the uniform i wear it supports the school!

• I know I’m a part of OLSJ because on our logo it has fish and fish swim in pods or groups similarly we do the same. However, we all are one big family but we are all unique. As a member of year six this is meaning we are at a rate where we should be a role model to children but this does not mean that people in years 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 are doing the wrong thing and need to learn from their elders. Most people think this and loathe to be in year 6 to conquer such power. Year 6 is a year of maturity. But I know I’m part of OLSJ because I am me.

• I know I’m part of OLSJ because I know and follow the gospel values and I have the uniform with the school’s logo on it.

• Annaleas Moore-east says:

I know I am part of olsj by the logos on our uniform. Coming to school every day and Listening to the gospel values
    And been a family and caring for each other

• lidyayr2 says:

I know I’m a part of OLSJ because on our school uniform our logo is there and if you wear it you are a part of our family.

• Jude Williams says:

I know I am part of OLSJ because I have been at this school since I was 3 years old. I have made good friends with my class mates and some teachers. We learn everyday about the schools values. I have enjoyed my life here.

• Lukas Tamasauskas says:

I know I am part of olsj because I have the school uniform and I learn there every day when I come in.
    Would you what to join OLSJ maybe you do why don’t you give it a try?