29 comments on “AT2 – Autumn 1 (Year 1/2/3)

• Christopher Fitzgerald says:

People walking around my school would learn that we pray to God by singing songs and He answers our prayers. He lives in the sky where he looks down over us and sometimes visits to give us homework. He also looks after my Nanny Disgusting. God also has a son called Jesus.

• I believe that God is always around us all the time because he loves us.He wants us to be safe like family in the school.God helps us for are hard working in the school and home and helps us to be more nice and healthy.

• When you walk around the school it is covered with lots of signs and messages about God, always reminding us how we should behave.

• Nana from year 1 said that people walking around the school to think that the God she believes in is all mighty and powerful and strong

• He made the world & us. God loves all of us and we love God. we talk about him in re and assembly

• Jackie Buttigieg says:

“My god loves everyone and he is so proud of everyone when they try their best.” Jayden B

• Taylor says:

People in school would learn from the god I believe about re at school and god would show them love.

• Oscar Egbunike says:

They will learn that God created the world and he has a son called Jesus. God is a spirit that lives in Heaven. God has Angels to help people. God is a Father to all people.

• People that come into our school can join in with our prayers to learn about God. From Billy tobit year1

• Sapphire Modeste says:

I think that our school shows that God is all around us. It shows that God can bring the best out of us, to be better Christian’s and to love one another.

Sapphire Modeste (Year 1)

• Johnny Hennderson says:

They would learn friendship and love from our displays because we all make them together.

• lewis pidgeon says:

I believe walking around the school children will be learning about god as they would be doing there prays, going to church and seeing posters around.

• Sidney Ambunga says:

Sidney said: “ my friends said I can be Jesus friend” also said I don’t know when I first ask the question.

• God is always kind and gentle. He made the Bible for us to read and whenever He sees someone that needs help, He helps them. That He helps us on our way to school and during school and Jesus was His Son.

• Seweryn Nataniel Ostrowski says:

They would learn that God love and care for everyone in the school. They will also learn that praying is very important for all children.

• Caterina Meschini says:

Our School is colourful, and there are big play areas. People walking past the school think our God makes us happy.

• Shane Reilly says:

What you would learn about God walking around my school is that Jesus died on the cross and bread is his body and wine is his blood and When all the disciples saw Jesus on the cross they was sad and they just leave Jesus.

• Adrian Marjanski says:

They will learn from our behavior on how much we respect each other as children of God.