43 comments on “AT2- Year 1/2/3- Summer 2

• Mr Phokeerdoss says:

Mr Phokeerdoss says:

Blake – St George – he inspired people to look after people when they are sick; and he was very kind to the people that he believed in him.
    Mason – Mother Theresa – she helped a baby and she looked after it; and she helped lots of people.
    Riley – Mother Theresa – she helped people in the war.
    Niamh – Sister Christie – she always go round and helps people and like to do the same.
    Jasveer – Pope Francis – he visits the people in the hospital and helps to make them better.
    Jessica-Jade – Pope Francis helps lots of people and when they are sick and go to hospital
    Ava – Sister Christie – she helps people, they maybe sick and she helps.
    Demi-May – Sister Christie is very; she collected food for all the refugees.
    Zara – Father Keith helps us to learn more about Jesus and he reads the bible.
    Noella – Pope Francis – he helps people who are in need and and are sick and injured.
    Melanie – Sister Christie – goes to church lots of time and she makes me feel happy.
    Caterina – Pope Francis goes to lots of hospitals and puts lots of crosses on children that are sick.
    Frankie – Pope Francis goes to lots of countries and helps people when they are sick and starving.
    Veronique – Father Keith – tells us how to
    Angel – Father Keith tells us to be kind to everyone and if they are hurt to go and tell adult.
    Beatriz – Mother Theresa – is kind and traveled the world and help people in the war.
    Shayne – Father Keith – is kind because he reads the bible to us.

Reply
    • Father Keith and Sister Christine because they help people in need and look after the church

Reply
  • Mr Phokeerdoss says:

Mr Phokeerdoss:

Steven – Father Keith
    Hollie – Mr Devereux – he helps us in the assembly because he always tells us to do the right thing.
    Jake – God is a helpful person he helps people by responding to our prayers.
    Winner – Rosa Parker – when they only wanted white people to sit on the bus sh did not get up and that is why white and black people sit on the bus.
    Leah-Rose – Mother Theresa helped people that were poor.
    Keon – God – helps us when we fall down.
    Steven – Father Keith helps us to be nice to people.
    Malakai – Mother Theresa helps everyone that are sick and people that hurt.
    Veronique – Mrs Turner – sometimes during assembly tells us about the R.E. calander.

Reply
  • Mr Phokeerdoss says:

Mr Phokeerdoss says:

Alfie – Father Keith – when people come up to him he gives them the body and blood of Christ.
    Cheryl – Miss Cheung – she does lots for us in Ezra and helps us with our learning.
    Emma – Mrs Turner – she is a kind and helpful person and she looks after the school very well.
    Kye – Mr Cuming – he does lots of things for our school and it makes me feel happy.
    Jaiden – MR Phokeerdoss – he teaches us lots of lessons and you are really smart and that makes me very clever as well.
    Melissa – Mother Theresa – she is very kind and helpful to people and she was very brave.

Reply
  • NICHOLAS says:

NICHOLAS-MISS O BRIENSHE IS HELPFUL AND DOES LOTS OT THINGS FOR US PUTS TINGS IN MY TRAY.AND CHANDS OUR READING RECORD AND TELLS PEPOLE OFF

Reply
  • I think Jesus is my inspiration because all he done in his follow his farther which is God. He also made a team called the disciples and in the new testament they were called the apostles.

Reply
  • Belle louise nunn says:

I would like to pick sister Christine as my mordern day disciple. I have picked her because she is always at my local church helping everyone and always helping at our school. Sister Christine also helped me lots to prepare for my and during my communion, and she was also there to celebrate with me. She is very kind and is always helping other people.

Reply
  • I think my mum is my inspiration because she helps me in lots of things. She has all ways been by myside.

Reply
  • I think my grandma Pili is an inspiration for me because she always prays the Rosary, is an Eucharistic Minister, brings the Holy Communion to the sick and elderly people and she also helps us to learn new songs in Spanish that my dad use to sing in Church.

Reply
  • I think my inspiration is Jesus because he helps us to do the right thing in class and avoid doing the wrong thing

Reply
  • I think my inspiration is Jesus because he helps us to do the right thing in class and avoid the wrong things

Reply
  • Jamie Bitilon says:

I think my inspiration is Jesus because he helps us to do the right thing in class and avoid the wrong thing

Reply
  • Brian M says:

I say my mum is because she takes me to church the most on every Sunday so I pick my mum.

Reply
  • Brian M says:

I pick my mum because she takes me to church every Saturday and Sunday and I pick my mum.

Reply
  • I pick my mum because she takes me to church every Saturday and Sunday and I pick my mum.

Reply
  • Matthew Chiu says:

My Mommy inspires me because she always help me on my homework and my reading, She carrys my stuff, and she can do different things all in one go.

Reply
  • Matthew Chiu says:

My Mommy inspires me because she is always help me with my homework and my reading. She carry my stuff and she can do different things in one go.

Reply
  • I pick my mum because she just is an inspiration for me because I was born from her and I like to learn that she is praying every night and she is more of a disciple to me and another reason is she goes church
    every sunday AMEN

Reply
  • delina says:

A modern day person to me would be Pope Francis because he has made the sad happy and he healed all the people who have suffered from terrible DISEASES what people have died from. THAT’S WHY I THINK HE SHOULD BE A MODERN DAY DISCRIPLES.

Reply
  • Delaney Pearl Otamere says:

My modern day inspiration is Sister Christine because she is always polite and kind. She helps people in need. She also helped me to prepare for my Holy Communion. And at school she teaches us about new prayers. Sister Christine is very nice.

Reply
  • Sarah O'Riordan says:

I pick Pope Francis to be a modern day disciple because he makes sad and miserable happy .He helps poor and hungry to live better life’s . He prays to God to help charies like cafod so people like in Africa can have more clean water so they don’t suffer from the heat.
    Pope Francis follows Jesus and reads about Jesus in the Bible.
    This is why I choose pope Francis as a modern day disciple.

Reply
  • Joelinda says:

farther kieth because he teaches people about god and he is also a great priest in church. He comes to our school and also does mass with us and I realy appreacate that so farther kieth is a modern day disciple to me

Reply
  • Anna Garrido says:

I know now that people start thinking about CAFOD. Also there are generous people who help Sister Christine and her work in Calais. All of those special people are modern day disciples.

Reply
  • I think my dad because he helps the community and he try’s to keep the world protected [safe].

Reply
  • Matthew Chiu says:

A Disciple is Jesus’s follower. A Disciple helps you and it reminds you of the Gospel Value.
    A Disciple also listens to Jesus all the time. And the Disciples spread the word of God,our Lord Jesus Christ.

Reply
  • Disciples help sick people and sinners when they need. They also help them to find Jesus and be a better person by doing the right thing.

Reply
  • Kelsie says:

Sister christine because she help evryone from homeless people to children and old people

Reply
  • Delina says:

I pick Pope Francis because he has helped all the sick people around the world and has loved every body like he is our dad. He has been a Magor help to this world and I appreciate that a lot
    Thank you for everything Pope Francis I hope you will keep your effort up like …….. jesus

Reply
  • I pick Pope Francis because he helped the poor and loves us. He also treats us like Jesus treated everyone in the Jerusalem.

Reply
  • David king says:

I pick Jesus because he is very holy and he also follows the word of god and himself and he can also heal the sick, drive the evil away and teach the sinners unlike anyone else.

Reply
  • divine says:

My inspiration disciple is sister Christie because she travels around the world, donates and prays for the poor.

Reply
  • Rokas Sleinotas says:

Father Keith is a person who prays to sick people, who are in hospital plus He teaches us to love and care about God and Jesus and to be like Jesus disciples and to spread the word of Jesus also farther Keith prays to people who will die and he prays to babies who are born and he draws a cross on peoples forehead, but sister Christine helps the people who are homeless she also works in a restaurant for the homeless they both pray to God and Jesus.

Reply
  • Ajani Joshua Lubrun says:

I think sister Christine because she travels around the world to donate to people when they are poor and helps give the people who have no food and prays for the homeless people .

Reply
  • Ajani Joshua Lubrun says:

I think sister Christine because she goes round the world to donate to people who are poor and people who need food and for the homeless people and prays for the people who died

Reply
  • Ajani Lubrun says:

Reply