35 comments on “AT2- Year 4/6 Spring 2

• olivia says:

I pray by praying it helps u to talk to God about any problem u are facing in your daily life,We can also take the Eucharist (The Body and Blood Of Christ) this helps us to show God that we love him no matter what because we always remember that HE is the LIGHT OF THE WORLD.

Reply
  • What everyone should be doing is:praying for him and to him for as long as we shall forever more. I think we celebrate his birth every year.
    Good bye

Reply
  • Nicholas says:

I take the body and blood of Lord Jesus Christ, I read the bible and see what he’d did and Follow Gospel Values.

Reply
  • Joella says:

In my life, I pray in memory of Jesus. I also take the Eucharist in memory of Jesus’ Crucifixion and the last supper when Jesus gave his disciples ‘his body and blood’ ( the bread and wine ). Also we celebrate his birthday every year on Christmas day.

Reply
  • Taylor says:

In my life every night I would light a candle to let Jesus in the room and pray to god and Jesus to ask them to forgive me .For my wrong doings and thank me for my high achievements .In church I listen carefully in what Father Keith is saying . I may not be a catholic but I still go to church and participate in all RE lessons as much as I can ( unless I am not in of course.)

Reply
  • Jeremy Duru says:

You could follow him and go to church everyday Sunday and pray with others or yourself.

Reply
  • You could go to church and forgive people for their sins, also, you could pray for the people who have less money than you or who are homeless

Reply
  • Jordan says:

You can pray to God in the morning, afternoon and evening.You can also pray to God in church and school.

Reply
  • In memory of Jesus, we go to church and pray. In addition, we also take the Eucharist (Bread and Wine). We do this in memory of the last supper- when Jesus took the bread and said that it was his body and took the wine and said that it was his blood before he was taken away to be crucified for our sins .This is in memory of him.

Reply
  • Me (kalan) says:

In the memory of Jesus we go to church and we pray and we eat the bread and drink the wine and that is the memory of the last supper .This is why because Jesus took the bread and said this is my body and then he took the wine and said this is my blood poured out for you.

Reply
  • Tristan says:

At church we eat the body and blood of Christ in memorial of the last supper before Jesus was going to be sacrificed for our sins.We can also pray to him and perform the good actions that Jesus cannot physically do as he is in heaven.

Reply
  • Emma P says:

In memory of Jesus I pray and be good like him and follow in his foot steps every day also I go to church and take the body and blood of Christ

Reply
  • Hayden Broderick Year 4 Jeramiah says:

Hayden says:

I receive Jesus’s body and blood at mass. This reminds me of the sacrifice he made for me. I pray to him and always having him in my heart because I know he is always listening and with me.

Reply
  • What i do in the memory of Jesus is;eucratherst,go to church,celebrate lent,Easter and Christmas,pray to him everyday in school and home.

Reply
  • In memory of Jesus we go to church and eat y
    The bread and wine which reminds us of the Last supper because the bread is Jesus body and the wine is his blood

Reply
  • Mathew.D says:

i take the body and blood of christ i also try to be like him because he is our idol.

Reply
  • Elektra Curzi-Micallef says:

I thank Jesus every night in my prayers for dying on the cross to forgive our sins. I also go to Mass every week and receive the Eucharist.

Reply
  • I worship Jesus every day in the morning afternoon evening then I will get the Holy Sprit also I celebrate Christmas, Easter on those days and my family pray together to God.

Reply
  • Emma Louise Wheeler says:

In memory of Jesus we celebrate Christmas, Eater and many over holidays. On Christmas we celebrate his birth and on Easter we celebrate when he rose from the dead.

Reply
  • Jessica duru says:

What I do in my life in memory of Jesus is, lent Ash Wednesday, I take ash on my forehead and during the 40 days fasting period, my family and i try to deprive ourselves of eating and merriment and we offer more prayers and make sacrifices and show love and compassion to everyone

Reply
  • We pray in church so we remember jesus by eating part of his body and blood (or the bread and wine) we also have a fast on lent to remember the 40 days and 40 nights he spent in the desert with no food or water

Reply
  • Michael says:

I try to go to church every sunday to hear the word of God and pray to live my life like Jesus taught us. We remind ourselves the whole meaning of lent when Jesus was tempted in the desert for 40 days and nights. This encourages us to resist temptations and live a better life.

Reply
  • Lucas Medina Kennedy says:

To celebrate the birth of Jesus, me, Mum, Emily and Peter go to Nana and Grandda’s at Hartlepool to have a meal on Christmas Day. Also we go to Spain where we have another Christmas. It’s called Epiphany and it is celebrated on 6th January. The three wise kings throw sweets at a parade.

Reply
  • Oliver DB says:

What my family and I do is that, we try to go to mass on Sundays. This way we here and learn about the gospels and we apply it in our lives. For example, Jesus taught about helping others. I try to help others by showing how to do things right when they make a mistake.

Reply
  • Alicia says:

To remember Jesus i go to church on Sundays and sometimes Fridays, i also pray everyday. I also think about the Crucifixion and how he done it for us.

Reply
  • Maria.N. says says:

I pay every night so that I can keep a special relationship and get to know him more and how he wants me to live a life like Jesus and him and follow in his footsteps and catholic beliefs and respect it.

Reply
  • Stephany says:

I pray and I go to church also I always follow the gospel values because they are really important to everyone and it makes u be a better person but most important is to follow the right path wich is to follow the path of Jesus because we are being like Jesus and god and Mary and we are all doing the right thing one more thing is that when I listen to hymns it makes me think of Jesus in memory

Reply
  • What I do to remember Jesus is to go to church and take the bread and wine (the eucrast) and celebrate to different types of Easter both are the same and celebrate Christmas

Reply
  • Oliver DB says:

What I do in memory of Jesus is, I go to church to pray and listen to the gospel values. We also take the bread and wine at communion so we can remember Jesus is always with us in our hearts and follow his teachings.

Reply
  • Maria.N. says says:

What I do in memory of Jesus, is I go to church to thank God for what he’s done for me and to take the body and blood of Jesus which us as Christians believe was the bread and wine, but as the priest says Jesus’ words and at this stage it is now his body and blood this is called transubstantiation we should always belief in him and trust in him as he told Jesus to.

Reply